1/ Information About The Collection Of Personal Data
(A) This notice provides you with information on how Automobili Pininfarina GmbH (“we” or “us”), having its office at Dingolfinger Straße 9, 81673, Munich, will process your personal data as a user of our website https://www.automobili-pininfarina.com/ (“Website”).
(C) Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data.
(E) Automobili Pininfarina GmbH (Email: email@example.com) is responsible for data protection in this case.
2/ Information About The Nature And Purpose Of Processing
(A) Through the Website, we process different types of personal data for different purposes:
I/ Collection of personal data for informational use
In the case of merely informative use of the Website (that is, if you do not register or otherwise provide us information), we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data transmitted by your browser, to enable you to visit the Website. This data includes:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete site)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- The amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Third-party cookies
- Flash cookies (permanent use).
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close the browser.
- You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes, decline the acceptance of third-party cookies, or all cookies. We point out, however, that you may not be able to use all features of the Website.
- The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. These store the necessary data regardless of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on.
(B) Collection of personal data when contacting us via mail or contact forms
The personal data that you provide to us in the context of a contact request will only be used to answer your inquiry or contact and for associated technical administration purposes (see Art 6 (1) (a) and lit. b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Except as otherwise provided in this privacy notice, a disclosure to third parties does not occur. The disclosure of personal data, beyond name and e-mail address, is voluntary. In addition to the rights set out in § 3, you have the right to revoke any given consent with effect for the future at any time. However, it is possible that further processing of your inquiry or contact is then no longer possible. Your personal data will be deleted without your revocation, if we have processed your request.
- To register for our newsletter via the Website, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after stating your e-mail address (this is the only requirement for ordering our newsletter), we will send you a confirmation e-mail to your specified e-mail address in which we ask you for confirmation, that you have requested for the newsletter to be sent to you. Failure to confirm within 72 hours from the time of receipt of our e-mail will result in your personal data being automatically deleted. If you confirm your request to receive our newsletter, we will save your e-mail address until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. The sole purpose of the storage of this information is to send you the newsletter. Furthermore, we store your IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation in order to prevent misuse of your personal data.
- Only your e-mail address is required for transmission of our newsletter. The indication of additional information marked separately is voluntary and will be used solely to personalize the newsletter. This data will also be completely deleted upon revocation.
- You can revoke your consent to receiving the newsletter at any time. You can intimate the revocation either by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(D) Processing of personal data in the form of photographs, video and audio
- We continuously use photographs and videos taken at events in print and digital media with the purpose to disseminate knowledge and provide information on content, cases and activities in the network. The criterion for publication is that persons in photographs may not reasonably feel exhibited, exploited or violated on the basis of a normal consideration.
- When you attend one of our events as an invitee (whether such event is organized by us or we are participants), your consent to use photographs and videos taken at the event will be obtained as a part of the RSVP process. When you attend one of our events otherwise than as provided above, at the registration desk (sign up for the event), your consent will be sought in a written form. If you wish for a published image removed, we can be contacted, and the image will be removed from the web as far as possible.
3/ Legal basis of processing
We process your personal data provided by you either (i) on the basis of your consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes according to (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR) to achieve the purposes set out above; or (ii) on the basis of the necessity for the performance of the contract we have concluded with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into such an agreement (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR); or (iii) on the basis of the necessity to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject (Article 6 (1)(c) GDPR); or (iv) on the basis of our prevailing legitimate interest according to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR) to achieve the purposes set out above.
4/ Your rights in connection with your personal data
- You have the right to request from us, free of charge, at any time, information about your personal data stored by us, as well as the origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data is passed on and the purpose of the storage.
- You also have the right to demand rectification, deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data from us and at any time. You also have the right to data portability. Furthermore, you have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority at any time (Aufsichtsbehörde Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht, Promenade 27 (Schloss), 91522 Ansbach; Telephone:0981/53-1300 ; Telefax: 0981/53-5300; E-Mail: email@example.com).
- You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data by us.
- If you have given us consent to the use of personal data, you can revoke it at any time without giving reasons.
- If you wish to assert the above rights, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address stated under § 1(A).
5/ Retention Periods
6/ Use of social media plugins
Use of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter plugins
- The Website uses so-called social plugins (“plugins“) of the social network Facebook, the portal Instagram, the portal LinkedIn and the microblogging service Twitter. These services are provided by the companies Facebook Inc., Instagram LLC., LinkedIn Corporation and Twitter Inc. (“Provider“).
- Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook“). An overview of the plugins of Facebook and their appearance can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
- Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (“Twitter“). An overview of the Twitter buttons and their appearance can be found here: https://about.twitter.com/en_us/company/brand-resources.html
- Instagram is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram“). An overview of the Instagram buttons and their appearance can be found here: http://blog.instagram.com/post/36222022872/introducing-instagram-badges
- LinkedIn is operated by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“LinkedIn”). For more information, see the LinkedIn privacy statement at: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- If you visit a page on the Website that contains such a plugin, your browser connects directly to the servers of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. The content of the plugin is transmitted by the respective Provider directly to your browser and integrated into the page. By integrating the plugins, the Providers receive the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a profile or are currently not logged in. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a server of the respective Provider in the USA and stored there.
- If you are logged in to one of the services, the providers can immediately allocate the visit to our Website to your profile on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. If you interact with the plugins, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a server of the Provider and stored there. The information may also be published in your social network or account and displayed there to your contacts.
7/ Use Of Google Analytics
- The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not matched with other Google data.
- You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the Website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- This Website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIp()“. This shortens the processing of IP addresses and prevents direct personal reference.
- This Website uses the Google Tag Manager. This service allows website tags to be managed through an interface. The Google Tag Manager only implements tags. This means no cookies are used, and no personal data is collected. The Google Tag Manager triggers other tags, which in turn collect data if necessary. However, the Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, it will remain in effect for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager. Please see http://www.google.de/tagmanager/use-policy.html.
8/ Transfer of your personal data
Except as provided in the succeeding statements, we will not transfer your personal data to third parties without your consent. For processing personal data, we may transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
(a) IT service providers engaged by us;
(b) marketing and research service providers engaged by us;
(c) event companies who run and manage sponsored events; and
(d) law firms who provide legal advice to us.
Further, we will transfer your personal data where we are legally obliged or otherwise entitled to do so. Insofar as we use processors for the provision of our services, we transfer personal data to them in compliance with Art. 28 of the GDPR.
9/ Our contact details
Automobili Pininfarina GmbH