1/ Information About The Collection Of Personal Data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using the website https://www.automobili-pininfarina.com/. Personal data are all data that are personally available to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Automobili Pininfarina GmbH, Feringastr.6, 85774 Unterföhring; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, is responsible for data protection in this case.
2/ Information About The Nature And Purpose Of Processing And Recipients Of Personal Data
(1) Through the website https://www.automobili-pininfarina.com/ we process different types of personal data for different purposes:
A/ Collection Of Personal Data For Informational Use
In the case of merely informative use of the website (that is, if you do not register, register or otherwise provide us with information about the website), we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data transmitted by your browser, to enable you to visit the website. These data include:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete site)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
-The amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser
are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie (in this case
Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the
offer more user-friendly and effective overall. The information generated by the cookie about
use of this website is stored on the server of the provider in Germany. The IP address is
anonymized immediately after processing and prior to its storage.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- [Third party cookies]
- [Flash cookies (permanent use)].
b/ Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close the browser.
c/ You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out, however, that you may not be able to use all features of this website. d/ The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. These store the necessary data regardless of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg. Eg "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome.
B/ Collection Of Personal Data When Contacting Us Via Mail
The personal data that you provide to us in the context of this contact request will only be used to answer your inquiry or contact and for the associated technical administration (see Art 6 (1) (a) and lit. b) GDPR). A disclosure to third parties does not occur. The disclosure of personal data beyond the name and e-mail address is voluntary. In addition to the rights set out in § 3, they have the right to revoke any given consent with effect for the future at any time. However, it is possible that further processing of the contract is then no longer possible. Your personal data will be deleted without your revocation, if we have processed your request.
(1) To register for our newsletter via our website, we use the so-called double opt-in
This means that after stating your e-mail address (this is the only requirement for ordering
newsletter), we will send you a confirmation e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we
you for confirmation, that you wish the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm within 72
hours, your login will be automatically deleted. If you confirm the desire to receive the
newsletter, we will save your e-mail address until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. The
purpose of the storage is to send you the newsletter. Furthermore, we store your IP addresses
the times when registering and confirming, in order to prevent misuse of your personal data.
(2) Only the e-mail address is required for the transmission of the newsletter. The indication of additional information (e.g. telephone number or address) marked separately is voluntary and will be used solely to personalize the newsletter (for example, to determine your place of residence and the time it takes to get there). These data will also be completely deleted upon revocation.
(3) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to [insert relevant e-mail address] or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
3/ Your Rights
(1)You have the right to request information from us free of charge at any time about the
data stored by us, as well as the origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this
personal data is passed on and the purpose of the storage.
(2)You also have the right to demand rectification, deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data from us and at any time. You also have the right to data portability. Furthermore, you have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority at any time (Aufsichtsbehörde Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht, Promenade 27 (Schloss), 91522 Ansbach; Telephone:0981/53-1300 ; Telefax: 0981/53-5300; E-Mail: email@example.com).
(3) You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data by us.
(4) If you have given us consent to the use of personal data, you can revoke it at any time without giving reasons.
(5) If you wish to assert the above rights, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address stated under § 1 (2).
4/ Data Security
We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data against dangers during data transmission as well as prior knowledge of third parties. These are adjusted according to the current state of the art.
5/ Storage Period
6/ Use Of Social Media Plugins
Use of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter plugins
On our website so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the social network Facebook, the portal Instagram, the portal LinkedIn and the microblogging service Twitter are used. These services are provided by the companies Facebook Inc.
Instagram LLC., LinkedIn Corporation and Twitter Inc. ("Provider").
Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). An overview of the plugins of Facebook and their appearance can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA ("Twitter").
An overview of the Twitter buttons and their appearance can be found here: https://about.twitter.com/en_us/company/brand-resources.html Instagram is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram").
An overview of the Instagram buttons and their appearance can be found here: http://blog.instagram.com/post/36222022872/introducing-instagram-badges LinkedIn is operated by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("LinkedIn").
For more information, see the LinkedIn privacy statement at: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
If you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser connects directly to the servers of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. The content of the plugin is transmitted by the respective provider directly to your browser and integrated into the page. By integrating the plugins, the providers receive the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a profile or are currently not logged in. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a server of the respective provider in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to one of the services, the providers can immediately allocate the visit to our website to your profile on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "Like" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a server of the provider and stored there. The information will also be published in the social network or account and displayed there to your contacts.
7/ Use Of Google Analytics
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not matched with other Google data.
(4) You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. .
(7) This website uses the Google Tag Manager. This service allows website tags to be managed through an interface. The Google Tool Manager only implements tags. This means: No cookies are used and no personal data is collected. The Google Tool Manager triggers other tags, which in turn collect data if necessary. However, the Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, it will remain in effect for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager. http://www.google.de/tagmanager/use-policy.html.